IMPACT Women’s Program
The IMPACT Women’s course is a 20-hour nationally recognized curriculum developed and researched over the past 30 years. It is a realistic personal safety program covering all aspects of violence prevention. IMPACT programs use a team of male and female instructors, each having specific roles during the course. This unique training allows you to practice verbal as well as full-force / full-contact physical skills on a highly trained and certified padded assailant. Varied and intense scenarios are used to increase training realism.
You will learn how to:
- Read nonverbal communication
- Expand your awareness to avoid danger
- Confront situations of uncertainty
- De-escalate threatening situations
- Deter potential assailants
- Assess situations quickly for a decisive response
- Control your emotions in highly charged situations
- React rather than freeze
- Focus your adrenaline
- Use Full-force / Full-contact defensive skills against a physical assault
On-site training is available for corporations and other organizations.